Market Directors builds custom online healthcare systems, websites, knowledgebase solutions, decision tree modelling/virtual assistants, cloud based mobile applications (with a particular emphasis on brand integration) and much more.
Over the past 13 years, we have been active in research, development and testing of a variety of online solutions to streamline organizational processes. One area of expertise is the elimination and automation of redundant/mundane tasks paired with real-time metrics to track time and resource savings.
A few of our local Healthcare clients include: The Ontario Telemedicine Network/VideoCare, Southwestern Ontario Stroke Strategy and ISAN (Integrated Strategic Alliance Network). Highlighted below are just a few examples of our custom developed Healthcare systems and solutions:
• Email to TXT/SMS group broadcasts
• Live Educational/Activities Calendars
• Decision Trees/Virtual Assistant Systems
• Live PDF Statistical Exports System
• Newsletter Management System
• Online News Editor
• LiveReports Statistical Tracking System
• ExpressReports Statistical Tracking System
• Online Booking/Scheduling Forms
• Maintenance Reports – Time Management System
• Dynamic ‘Change Requests’ Submission System
• Camera Calendar Viewing System
• Camera Availability Viewing System
• Camera Calendar Editing System
• Camera Availability Editing System
• Print Material Tracking Systems
• VOIP (Video and Voice Over IP) Hospital scheduling and teleconferencing system: Initially used in 100 hospitals within Ontario, it was later expanded through the Ontario Telemedicine Network to include all hospitals within Ontario. Market Directors developed custom technologies to pull, store, modify and provide tailored data from Polycom’s local systems to our proprietary systems (for doctors, nurses and site coordinators). This system bridged and collected real-time data relating to conference scheduling in order to exponentially enhance Polycom’s default system capability. The administrative-end provided varying access levels based on privileges including statistical reporting, real-time exports to .pdf, online real-time graphing, charting, reporting, tickers and scheduling options with varying write capabilities.
• Educational Calendar: A modular online calendar system that allows easy scheduling of meetings, conferences and other events. Together with portable event surveys and an automatic attendee validation system, this is a complete system for organizing different types of events. It handles unlimited number of events and can easily be integrated into an existing website.
• Information News Ticker: A portable interface with an administrative back-end that allows easy integration into a website featuring top news for an organization. It is easily modifiable by the administrator and features article sorting by date & time to show only top X articles (older ones are flagged to drop off the list automatically once new ones are added).
If you’re looking for a custom online healthcare solution, Market Directors would be pleased to meet with you or teleconference to discuss details. Please feel free to contact us for more information.